Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

DVD screen Glare Fix?

W

wyatt

Has anyone found a fix for the bright sun making the radio dvd screen completely unreadable? There is a guy on e-bay selling a cover that claims to stop the glare. Has anyone tried it?

No .... haven't tried it .... but if you do, please post .... that glare is annoying. :pat:

I just bought one and will post on its' value after I try it.

I'm assuming the glare is when the sun is behind us? You can adjust the darkness and lightness of that screen in the options part of the nav screen, but again I'm assuming this isn't what your talking about. I've never had an issue out here in the southwest where the sun is always shinning..............Well, not lately.
No .... haven't tried it .... but if you do, please post .... that glare is annoying. :pat:

I tried the anti-glare sheet I bought on ebay today and will be returning it . It didn't seem to work at all.

I tried the anti-glare sheet I bought on ebay today and will be returning it . It didn't seem to work at all.
Bummer .... when we have the top down and trying to see the screen or put in directions or whatever ... that is when we have the problem. :pat:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom