Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

13th Annual International Route 66 Mother Road Festival & Car Show

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
dde4d26eb2726aefa34cc16b_564x295.png

Over 1,000 cool cars and 80,000 spectators will roll into the heart of Springfield’s historic downtown this September for a weekend of family fun in the sun with non-stop live music and entertainment! Come celebrate the Golden Age of Route 66…the cars, the music, the food, the friends……all brought together along Illinois’ Route 66. Spectators are FREE!

GENERAL PUBLIC HOURS:
Sept 26 ..... 6pm - 10pm
Sept 27 ..... 11am - 10pm
Sept 28 ..... 11am - 2pm

Last Week to Pre-Register and Save for Route 66 Fest!
This is the last week to Pre-Register your ride for the International Route 66 Mother Road Festival in Downtown Springfield, IL on Sept. 26-28.
Pre-register at International Route 66 Mother Road Festival, Springfield, IL or by calling 1-866-RTE-66IL (1-866–783-6645) through 5pm EST Friday, September 19th for $40 plus a $3.50 handling fee. You can also Pre-Register online thru Sunday 9/21 by 11:59pm HERE. Registration includes weekend admission for the vehicle. Register on site for $55 beginning on Thursday Sept. 25th 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm. All years, makes and models are accepted. Free T-shirt with entry!

To bad this isn't next month. I'll be in the Midwest then. I would love to do this but have doc appointments during that time. Hopefully next yr I'll be able to attend. Do they do this every yr? This is the first time I'm hearing about it?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a Guess....but

13th Annual International Route 66 Mother Road Festival & Car Show

Maybe I'm assuming here, but being the thread says 13th Annual; I would say it happens every year. :dunno:

Maybe next year it would make an awesome XLR Gathering???
Just an idea!!!
But it is very close to I believe it Carmel Show you just did.........

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I agree with 05 grand daddy. I would've love to go up there this year, but I just saw this thread a couple days ago. I also have other appointments. I already found the sight on Facebook and hopefully I can make it up next yr.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back