Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

15 Year XLR Homecoming Pictues

Wendy & I would like to thank the person that had sent these to us in the mail. We are not sure who it was, Wendy just remembered Cubby collecting address, and believe this person had to leave early with an health issue and pray your feeling better today!
f11b5638d343a25c7829715597fd2fb0.jpg

Thank You
There Awesome❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Walker was the one who did the dash plaques. He had left before everyone got into Bowling Green, due to some health issues. I did get a response from him when I sent him the list and he was feeling better and just had to take it easy for awhile. Bob is not a big poster on the site, but I know he visits it often, so on behalf of Bob, I will say you are most welcome for the dash plaques. He's already looking forward to another get together soon!

Wendy & I would like to thank the person that had sent these to us in the mail. We are not sure who it was, Wendy just remembered Cubby collecting address, and believe this person had to leave early with an health issue and pray your feeling better today!
f11b5638d343a25c7829715597fd2fb0.jpg

Thank You
There Awesome❤️

Bob Walker was the one who did the dash plaques. He had left before everyone got into Bowling Green, due to some health issues. I did get a response from him when I sent him the list and he was feeling better and just had to take it easy for awhile. Bob is not a big poster on the site, but I know he visits it often, so on behalf of Bob, I will say you are most welcome for the dash plaques. He's already looking forward to another get together soon!

Yes I received mine a couple days ago. They look great thanks again for making them. Looking forward to the next event. Sorry I missed meeting you but yes health comes first. Again thank you for the great work on making this event possible

Thanks Bob & Gayle!

Thanks Bob & Gayle for the event dash plaques...they turned out GREAT! :thumbsup<strike></strike>

Last edited:

Mr. Walker, Alison I would like to thank you so very much for such a wonderful memento.

DM
Preacher

I can't express what an awesome event that was in Bowling Green.

Thanks Bob & Gayle for the event dash plaques...the turned out GREAT! :thumbsup<strike></strike>

Ditto that, sorry we missed seeing you guys & glad to hear Bob is feeling better.

Thanks to Sandy for sharing with us the idea for the below picture (it’s 2 piece & 3D in person), which we did through the guy who took all the pictures outside at NCM. It turned out pretty cool!

Attachments

• 3996CCFE-1926-4075-A46C-BCB0BFE2692B.jpg
    3996CCFE-1926-4075-A46C-BCB0BFE2692B.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 279
Cool pic

Thanks to Sandy for sharing with us the idea for the below picture (it’s 2 piece & 3D in person), which we did through the guy who took all the pictures outside at NCM. It turned out pretty cool!

Nice!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back