Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 EBCM Needed

rexster314

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Base Infrared
We all know this part has been discontinued. Anyone have a working module for sale? Know of anyone with one for sale? Anyone have any information on refurbished/rebuilt modules or who does that kind of work?

Thanks

Hey

The Part number for the 2004 is 18048955
The Part number for the 2005 to
2009 is 89060341

On E bay there is one 89060341 for 500 bucks

Bill

well how many do you need?
I actually took a few minutes and unless that's the wrong part number or the wrong part, I found 22 listings. from used to rebuilt. many are sold with the pump. The best deal that I would use is Myairbags . 149.95. They have an excellent warranty.

Last edited:
my airbags just told me on the phone they do repair that unit. They also said to make sure of the codes you are getting. They get dozens that are fine but the codes are for the pump or the wheel sensors. Only a couple of specific codes are the module itself and not the pump/motor
keep us posted on who you use and how it works out. I am sure others will run into the same problem

Last edited:
they don't repair it for the XLR but do for the corvette ,same part number. Someone maybe just looked at their xlr lisitings and did not see it. I am sure someone does them as they are pretty simple .

Maybe try smcautoparts.com, they tend so have some XLR stuff.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom