Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 Frustrated new owner

gammonj

I fell in love and purchased my one owner 2006 XLR from used car dealership about 65 miles north of me the first of this month (July 2015). This probably is not the forum to post my frustration, but have had issues since the drive home. It is sitting in the service center of my local Cadillac dealership today and for the last 2 weeks!
I want to join in and talk about how I love driving it, but I haven't been driving it. Worst thing is...the Cadillac Dealership doesn't know what the problem is. and it's still there, and they still don't know what to do. Help Cadillac!

I fell in love and purchased my one owner 2006 XLR from used car dealership about 65 miles north of me the first of this month (July 2015). This probably is not the forum to post my frustration, but have had issues since the drive home. It is sitting in the service center of my local Cadillac dealership today and for the last 2 weeks!
I want to join in and talk about how I love driving it, but I haven't been driving it. Worst thing is...the Cadillac Dealership doesn't know what the problem is. and it's still there, and they still don't know what to do. Help Cadillac!

Welcome to the XLR Net.

Post the issues you're having in the XLR Tech forum and maybe our members might be able to help you out.

-Rob

Post up what's going on and we will do what we can to help...

My Belated Welcome and Hope you Got it Resolved.

Welcome to the site. One thing I learned on this site reading before I got mine, is it is essential for Dealer Service for them to have a Certified XLR Tec on staff. Allot of The Cadillac Dealers will say stuff like "our tecs are qualified to work on all Cadillac Vehicles". Not true! They must specifically be qualified on The XLR!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom