Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 assorted spare parts for sale

3redc

Hi, I recently traded in my 2008 XLR and I have some parts left over that I decided not to let go with the car. I have a Deluxe Covercraft (Black) car cover w/Cadillac (XLR) logos on it only 6 Months old like new. Also I have two updated door switches new and one top potentiometer (new), right and left rear w/s (mounted to the taillights trunk side very expensive and hard to locate. I have 4 absolutely perfect base wheels w/center caps and lug nuts w/McGard locks. No scrapes dings,rust etc. I'll consider any reasonable offer for any of the above.
Thanks for your time....

Also have a set of 4 GM repair and service manuals for a 2008 XLR. Which will probably cover any year as they are so similar. Rear LH tail light (w/small chip out of the plastic on the top edge. Light works fine.

Last edited:
Hi, I recently traded in my 2008 XLR and I have some parts left over that I decided not to let go with the car. I have a Deluxe Covercraft (Black) car cover w/Cadillac (XLR) logos on it only 6 Months old like new. Also I have two updated door switches new and one top potentiometer (new), right and left rear w/s (mounted to the taillights trunk side very expensive and hard to locate. I have 4 absolutely perfect base wheels w/center caps and lug nuts w/McGard locks. No scrapes dings,rust etc. I'll consider any reasonable offer for any of the above.
Thanks for your time....

Also have a set of 4 GM repair and service manuals for a 2008 XLR. Which will probably cover any year as they are so similar. Rear LH tail light (w/small chip out of the plastic on the top edge. Light works fine.

What is the right and left rear w/s (mounted to the taillights etc)?

w/s

What is the right and left rear w/s (mounted to the taillights etc)?

If you open your trunk look at your Tail light, starting at the rear top going toward the front of the car you will see a piece of w/s. It is held in place with double sided tape. Part of it is attached to the light housing and the rest is mounted to the car. When the dealer needs to replace a tail light that gasket is cut in order to get the light housing out of the car. This increases the chance of water leaks in your trunk.
I hope this helps.

If you open your trunk look at your Tail light, starting at the rear top going toward the front of the car you will see a piece of w/s. It is held in place with double sided tape. Part of it is attached to the light housing and the rest is mounted to the car. When the dealer needs to replace a tail light that gasket is cut in order to get the light housing out of the car. This increases the chance of water leaks in your trunk.
I hope this helps.

AHA! w/s is weatherstripping - now I get it. Thanks

Hi, I recently traded in my 2008 XLR and I have some parts left over that I decided not to let go with the car. I have a Deluxe Covercraft (Black) car cover w/Cadillac (XLR) logos on it only 6 Months old like new.

Is the car cover indoor only, outdoor, or both? How much do you want for it?

Thanks for your time....

I'm interested in the service manuals. How much are asking for them?

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk

Question

Is the car cover a Form-Fit or a Fleeced Satin series?

Update on parts

Thanks for your time....

The rear tail light and the potentiometer have been sold.. Also I have a 2008 door remote w/new key for sale, $20.00 +ship.

Remote has been sold, and the service manuals. Car cover sold.
Thanks

Last edited:
wheels

Thanks for your time....

Have the wheels been sold? Thanks

2008 XLR wheels

No they haven't, I still have them. They are perfect no scuffs or scraps, finish is perfect never in the snow and they run true. they come with all hardware. Make me an offer w/shipping (aprox $100.00) and you can have them.Thanks,George
Have the wheels been sold? Thanks

Door switch

No they haven't, I still have them. They are perfect no scuffs or scraps, finish is perfect never in the snow and they run true. they come with all hardware. Make me an offer w/shipping (aprox $100.00) and you can have them.Thanks,George
Hi, how much for the driver side door switch.

wheels

I meant to ask, are they polished or painted. Very interested. Thanks, Randy

Notice!!!

Buy from 3redC and you won't be disappointed. I bought 4 or 5 items from him, perfect!!!!!!!!!!! Just as described, priced right and shipped QUICK.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom