Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2009 Style Exhaust

Areez2006

My XLR/V(s)
Hello there!

I'm new to the forum and I first wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 21 year-old college student in his last year at school in Washington, DC. Believe it or not (and some of you guys may not agree with the decision), my father decided to give me the XLR for my last year at school. I think the reason is because he originally bought the car for my mother who hasn't been taking care of it like she should have. Anyway, I absolutely love the car, but I saw a picture for the 2009 XLR and thought the new exhaust (or at least that style) would fit my XLR perfectly. Does anyone know the best method of going about aquiring and exhaust tip like those; moreover, will that exhaust even fit a 2006 XLR? Thanks for the help guys!

Welcome to the forum. You will have fun on here. I can't answer your exhaust question but I'm sure someone will. :wave:

I think someone on the forum (Jetboy?) put a Lund exhaust on his XLR with tips that looked like the 09 tips. I would also guess that, unless GM changed the rear fascia more than they should have, the 09 tips might be easily adapted to your 06.

You must be a heck of a student to get such a great car!! Welcome to the forum, and enjoy!!!! :wave:

Welcome to the our group. Wow, what a present I hope you have a blast driving this beautiful car. I have a 2006 and have Corsa on mind. I cannot answer your question however, I am sure you will get an answer from someone who has done what you are interested in doing.:wave:

Fred:patriot:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Yeah I'm a decent student, but it's more because of my moms carelessness that I'm getting the XLR, so I guess I win by default! But anyway, those tips look great and I think I will try and search for them, so thanks for the help guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Yeah I'm a decent student, but it's more because of my moms carelessness that I'm getting the XLR, so I guess I win by default! But anyway, those tips look great and I think I will try and search for them, so thanks for the help guys!

The Lund Tips are only available from Lund Cadillac but they do ship. They sell a catback version as well. They are a car dealer so be ready to negotiate on price.

We can attest for the stylin' view of The Princess - we have followed this view for a few thousand miles and never get tired of looking at her rear-end (!) :rocker: exhaust. The combitnation of that rare blue and those silvery tips is unbeatable. :blinzel:

Good luck, I hope your XLR turns out as beautiful.

Jetboy,

Those tips are really nice and that is definately the look I was going for - I will have to get my negotiator face (or voice) ready to see what I can do about getting something like those for my XLR, lol.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom