Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2009 XLR PLATINUM FOR SALE *EXTENDED WARRANTEE*

geswaim

2009 XLR PLATINUM, New tires, New Brakes, C6 rear stabilizer, 58K miles, Wind Restrictor, Adaptive Cruise Control option, Factory Chrome wheels, 9 out of 10, Black on Black. $35K or best offer call if interested Gary Swaim (865) 446-0888 EST or email me - geswaim@me.com

IMG_3962.jpgIMG_3985.jpgIMG_3995.jpgIMG_3987.jpgIMG_3991.jpg

I think it's all about condition & mileage as to the prices of XLR & XLR-V's. I had kept my 06-V in showroom condition, buyer loved condition at 86,000 miles, after turning mine loose on the freeway & hit 100 mph in about 5 seconds he said SOLD.

just sounds like a purchase of passion... but i dont want a xlr v . just a platinum.. and any mileage under 90k will do

Sigh.

the bluebook for the car is actually around 22k aswell

I have a novel idea - how about you don't sabotage this gentleman's efforts to sell his car.

Bluebook (and NADA for that matter) have little to do with the actual market value of these cars. The sooner you realize that the better your chances are of finding a nice XLR at a fair price. You can't "steal" the nice ones. You might be able to steal a sketchy example but if it turns out it needs a set of shocks there goes $2k and your perceived "good deal".

Just out of curiosity, have you ever dropped the price of a car you were selling by $11k? :rolleyes:

I have always purchase cars by bluebook value and most dealers price there cars around the fair bluebook price aswell.. it's how you don't over pay for a car

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom