2020 of 21 CADILLAC XLR

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
SEEN THIS YESTERDAY
Could it be?
This could be the New Cadillac XLR
Found on internet a GM leak, the possibility of a new XLR Cadillac for 2020 or 21, also with folding top in between the seats and the Blackwing mid engine of 600 HP , same tail lamps, larger grill smaller headlamps. Would be produced and assembled in The Bowling Green Corvette Plant. Price tag of 149k
dec5ef7ef16608cc37256004955ec1fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
this could be interesting with Corvette talk of making Corvette a stand alone Brand. I don't see either happening but that motor Caddy has is expensive and really needs something to run it in.

yeah, people didn't get my comment that several of the parts are already on back order and others discontinued before they even get the first one sold.

Funny thing, there are now more new corvettes sitting on dealership lots waiting to be sold than there are total XLR's left on the road.

$149K isnt enough for a low volume Caddy. I am thinking $180K+ for the car. A Z06 C6 stickered for $51390 or more and a XLR was base $72000 so a new 2020 Cadillac XXX will surely be much more. The talk is the HP C8 will be $140000 or some where close.

Nice looking thing. The price sounds a bit high at least for Europe. For that money you can buy a car that you can actually drive:lol:

Funny thing, there are now more new corvettes sitting on dealership lots waiting to be sold than there are total XLR's left on the road.

:thumbsup So true.... thousands of new, unsold C7 Corvettes sitting on lots :ugh:
BIG discounts to be had, but few current buyers.
GM has to be concerned about sitting new Corvettes.

If one is looking at a new C7 now,,,,the sales people will handcuff you to the desk until you buy one :lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom