Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Aftermarket audio?

XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
Hi, I'm new to the forum but I'm on my way home from Iraq and I'm trying to change out my audio system. I put a pioneer nav in and my factory amp won't supply the same power to my door woofers, so I'm just gonna change the whole system out any ideas on new systems?

The power to your door speakers isn't going to be the only thing you lose. The audio system is inexplicably intertwined with many features and functions of the XLR. I think someone else tried this and lost their Cruise Control, among other things.

You can pick out any system you desire if you're going to start from scratch.

And welcome back from Iraq! :patriot:

Thanks, but yea I lost my onstar my cruise control is ok there's a switch you have to buy to keep that and the steering wheel control. I was trying to see if someone else changed there's out and what they used.

To be honest, I would go in and have a dealer do it. Don't even trust Best Buy. With a simple car, such as a Honda or Toyota, any car audio place will be able to get by, but I have had, and know people who have had significant problems with more complex cars. It's worth the extra money, particularly with a Caddy. Good luck!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom