Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

ALOHA from Hawaii, New XLR Owner

islandwarrior

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl-xlr
Hello All, I recently purchased 05, XLR, 50K miles for my wife in Oahu, Hawaii. My wife is a past owner of a new model and wanted another, this forum has been most helpful and informative, unfortunately in the first 2 weeks of ownership, I have experienced the negative of

Both tail lights going bad

Air bag sensor replacement, frayed wiring under seat

The forum has been a very informative place and has helped in the early frustrations, I have spoken to (Tail Light Repair Man, Travis in St Louis) very friendly over the phone and will be sending tail lights out for refurbishment. I also read there are misc other places that may repair taillights, but at first inquiry, Travis has refurbished upwards of 75 units, so I have chosen to go with him!

I found info on the forum about the wiring under seat/air bag light in the forum, seller was responsible to resolve and with forum info to mechanic it finally was resolved after several back/forth mechanic visits.

Thanks to all for the forum help/information!

Thanks to all who imput great information about these vehicles!

Welcome here.
I can't imagine a more fitting place than Hawai'i to drive with the top down.

A steady traveler to Hawai'i since 1990.

Welcome to The Club ! : )

Great cars and good people here. Welcome. FYI, right now it is 21* here and snowing. Ugh, Has been now for 3 days. We have a foot of the white stuff and still coming down. Mine is again ensconced in the garage under her soft car cover next to her cousin, The Eldorado. :cool: Maybe? Soon, I can go cruising?

Welcome Aboard

If you can, how about a picture of your XLR in front of the building of Haleiwa Beach Park? Or something around Sandy Beach Park?

Hello from across the country !!

Welcome to the Forum; and, yes, we party up and play the Ukulele from time to time!:party

Now that we know that you're not just "an Island out in the Pacific", we welcome you to the generally sane geo-diversity of a great bunch of car people.

Dart Hollywood

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back