Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Aloha!

BadJudgement

Hello everyone. I made the decision after a lot of hesitation to purchase my brand new 2008 Cadillac XLR base with 45k miles in Honolulu last night and wanted to drop by to say hello.

I can already smell and oil leak and there's a "wobble" somewhere in the suspension that I'm hoping is just tire balance but I'm excited to be able to own such a beautiful machine!

Reactions: Rob
Welcome fellow newbies. This is my new antidepressan/t. It’s holistic. I just upgraded the sound, navigation, back-up camera, Xm Sirius, gps, Garman, CD, even two USB ports for charging and input — so I have an ‘04 with the most recent set up. I am excited I have been sitting in the driveway playing with it, lol. I kept the original should I ever decide to rehome the car to a purist.

Welcome fellow newbies. This is my new antidepressan/t. It’s holistic. I just upgraded the sound, navigation, back-up camera, Xm Sirius, gps, Garman, CD, even two USB ports for charging and input — so I have an ‘04 with the most recent set up. I am excited I have been sitting in the driveway playing with it, lol. I kept the original should I ever decide to rehome the car to a purist.
Would love to do the same thing to my 2006 base. What kind of system(s) did you put in? Did someone like Car Toys do it, or did you do it yourself?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom