Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Another proud new XLR owner!

RonHochh

I am a long time admirer (I used to have the Evoq as the background wallpaper on my computer) and a proud new owner of a 2005 Crimson Pearl XLR. I stumbled on this website and I'm looking forward to interacting with the group! :wave:

I am a long time admirer (I used to have the Evoq as the background wallpaper on my computer) and a proud new owner of a 2005 Crimson Pearl XLR. I stumbled on this website and I'm looking forward to interacting with the group! :wave:
Congratulations and Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Welcome Ron!! Congratulations on your acquisition! Lots of great people and good information on this site. Happy motoring!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!!
If I may suggest, go the very first posts about these wonderful cars in these forums. You'll learn a lot about them just by reading the older postings and will answer most of your questions you might have. It took me about 3 weeks to catch up 2 years ago. But I learned a lot about some of the idiosyncrasies of these cars, and wasn't too taken aback when a couple of them appeared after several months. And if you don't have it, the original owner's manuals are available here for download

Another proud new XLR owner

Welcome...how lucky you were to have stumbled onto this forum....best place to be...all enthusiasts that love and admire these babies..knowledge and a good bunch of people can be found here..

Welcome! Hopefully you can come to some events -- like the 15th Anniversary of the XLR in Bowling Green, KY next fall -- & share the passion in person! :wave:

I'm coming to Bowling Green!

Welcome! Hopefully you can come to some events -- like the 15th Anniversary of the XLR in Bowling Green, KY next fall -- & share the passion in person! :wave:

Yup, may just be me and TG (riding shotgun with his hat and doggles on, tounge hanging out), but the plan right now is we are going to be there. :cool:

Welcome !

Congratulations. Welcome to the site for XLR Enthusiasts. The best.

Thanks for the responses everyone!

What a great group . . . I'm learning alot already! Thanks for the tip rexster314 . . . I will be reading all those old posts to learn everything I can about these wonderful cars. Thanks xlrating . . . I was not aware there was a 15th anniversary event in Bowling Green . . . now its on my calendar. Hope to be there and meet all of the other enthusiasts!

Welcome!!

It’s an amazing forum, I always learn something on each visit!
:cool:
What a great group . . . I'm learning alot already! Thanks for the tip rexster314 . . . I will be reading all those old posts to learn everything I can about these wonderful cars. Thanks xlrating . . . I was not aware there was a 15th anniversary event in Bowling Green . . . now its on my calendar. Hope to be there and meet all of the other enthusiasts!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom