Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Another XLR owner from Chicago

ChicagoDave

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black XLR V, 2005 Black XLR, 2018 XT5 AWD, 2010 Black CTX Wagon AWD
Sorry, I'm new to this forum and I don't know how it works.

Thanks,
Ted

Hey Ted - welcome to the forum. Where in Chicago are you from? Good to see another Chicago XLR owner on the forum. Hope you can make it to some of our get-togethers sometime. You should consider joining us down in Indianapolis in a few weeks (Carmel Artomobilia show - Aug. 25th). :wave:

Sorry, I'm new to this forum and I don't know how it works.

My email is von.raab@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ted

I received an email yesterday from ChicagoDave but I was unable to reply. I tried to reply to his questions but the email would not go through.
I live in Midlothian a southwest suburb of Chicago. I wont be able to attend the Carmel Artmobilla show -Aug. 25th, as I have already other plans.
However keep informed of any local meetings/shows, using my email address above.
Thanks,
Ted

I received an email yesterday from ChicagoDave but I was unable to reply. I tried to reply to his questions but the email would not go through.
I live in Midlothian a southwest suburb of Chicago. I wont be able to attend the Carmel Artmobilla show -Aug. 25th, as I have already other plans.
However keep informed of any local meetings/shows, using my email address above.
Thanks,
Ted

Hey Ted. The email is just a notification of a reply to your post... You have to log onto the forum to reply/post though.

Sorry you can't make the Carmel show. Make sure you put Bobfest (Funfest) on your calendar in Sept. it's in central IL. Sept 14th/15th.

:wave:

Hey Dave, Tow him down here in September!

Bob

Ted welcome to the forum lots of great people and knowledge here on the forum. I live in south subs. too. I live in alsip just north of midlo. Send me a pm we can hook up. Congrats on the new purchase . if you see a xenon blue that's me you can try and catch up but I'm a motivated driver:cool:

Ted welcome to the forum lots of great people and knowledge here on the forum. I live in south subs. too. I live in alsip just north of midlo. Send me a pm we can hook up. Congrats on the new purchase . if you see a xenon blue that's me you can try and catch up but I'm a motivated driver:cool:

Thanks, it would be great to get together. I just got the car two weeks ago and I have so much to learn.
About a week ago or so, I saw a blue XLR parked near a business at 151st street and Cicero, was that yours?
I don't know how to send a "pm", but my email address is in one of my posts above.
Thanks, Ted

Ted I'm alwAys around that area could have been. As for a pm that's a private message. If you log in the symbols are by where you would put your screen name. I'll keep my eye out;)

You guys need to head south to Mid America (Effingham) and our XLR Party. Only a month away!

Bob

You guys need to head south to Mid America (Effingham) and our XLR Party. Only a month away!

Bob

So, OK, now I'm really feeling bad about not being able to be there. However, after last year, I might not be invited back...LOL

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom