Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Any mods?

C

CADXLR-V

What kind of mods have you made to your XLR or XLR-V? I know the aftermarket for XLR's is nothing like what they are for my Corvette, but there has got to be some. Show me your pics...

I would like to add some chrome to my engine compartment to cover up/replace some of the black and make it a little more "show" quality if possible. Maybe a nice windscreen?

I’ve been having the same problem! Can’t find any one who sells any products. There is a nice windscreen being sold and you can customize it to have whatever image you like. However....engine mods are very slim and trying to find any body styling products is next to impossible. Would be a great market to get into. I'll keep looking and will keep you posted. Have a little project of my own I am working on for 2004-2008 models. Let you know more details soon.

I’ve been having the same problem! Can’t find any one who sells any products. There is a nice windscreen being sold and you can customize it to have whatever image you like. However....engine mods are very slim and trying to find any body styling products is next to impossible. Would be a great market to get into. I'll keep looking and will keep you posted. Have a little project of my own I am working on for 2004-2008 models. Let you know more details soon.

Cool, if I stumble on anything I'll let you know as well. I've only had my car for a few days now so I just started looking into it. Gonna email some of the vendors I have used for my Corvette's over the years and see if they have anything or knows someone who does.

D3 is a good shop. I have been to their facility and they are 100% Cadillac focused. Bob has been there a few times and got some fine tuning done by them. They have a good reputation.

Lund Cadillac in Phoenix does some stuff as well. That is where I got my exhaust and intake.

We used to have a member on the forum ... his name was "o'cool" .... I believe he sold his XLR a few months back .... but maybe some of our more R2&3 members can remember just exactly all of the mods he did to his car and tell you about them. He lives in Florida too.
Anyone remember the car? :confused:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back