Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Average age of a Cadillac XLR Owner?

As a Cadillac XLR owner, what age bracket do you fall into?

• 20 - 30

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • 41 - 50

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • 51 - 60

Votes: 34 33.7%
  • 61 - 70

Votes: 29 28.7%
  • 71+

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Admin
Rob, you know the ladies are not going to tell the truth on this one. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Yes, but I specifically set up the poll, so that you can't see who voted in which age bracket. :blinzel:

What about the 20-30 crowd? I believe over the years we have found several owners in their mid-20's.

• Admin
Rob,

You should have done this last year---I would have been in a different category :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Target Age

Anyone know what the target age for the XLR was?

ECurtis :naughty:

Yea I'm 21 now but when I first purchased my XLR it was when I was 19. I was looking at a corvette but then when I saw the XLR and saw the richness it provided and still had the speed for me to enjoy I just absolutely fell in love with it. All I know is if they produce that Cion that was post to debut that will be my next purchase, but let's not keep our hopes up lol.

Hey ... we had a member on a different forum from Kuwait ... are you he???
Well ..... welcome to you !

Congrats!!! You should come to Colorado Springs and party with the older generation... I wonder if you could keep up???:party:party:party:bar00::beerchug:

well I'm only 22 I got it at 21

I am also 22 as I bought my first XLR when I was 19. I myself wouldn't mind coming down to Colorado as I can do some networking while I am there to promote my business.

But that was a long time ago......

I was driving this when I was 21.

Still have it!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry