Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale - XLR-V at auction

Not sure if that was a limited special color or what. Does anybody know what Cyber Gray looked like? If it is Cyber Gray, they only made one with Cashmere. The MSRP at the time most likely was $104,660.00 with a Total Vehicle Price of $108,000.00 Options and destination charges not included in MSRP.

If you're talking about the car Phil posted about, that was a one-off black diamond tricoat '09 XLR-V that GM did. They also did a one-off white diamond V that was sold at the same B-J auction.

I paid attention to this because I would LOVE to have that white diamond one ...

Clarify,,,, B-J auction last week

Now I'm confused. I was referring to the Red/Black 2006 V, 40k miles, that recently sold at B-J auction on Thurs of last week. Did that in fact sell for 60k or was I confusing that sale with another car at a previous auction?

TOR,,, The XLRv that sold at B-J 2016 Scottsdale......red 2006 with 40K miles, sold for $68,200 last Thursday.

See here >>> 2006 CADILLAC XLR-V ROADSTER

Hope that clears up the picture for you.

p z

THANKS for the clarification Zen. I thought I was losing it because I actually pulled it up a couple of times to "look again" ......

Thought I'd picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue!!

OMG,,,,thanks for the laugh Phil........good stuff

TOR,,, The XLRv that sold at B-J 2016 Scottsdale......red 2006 with 40K miles, sold for $68,200 last Thursday.
p z

OMG,,,,thanks for the laugh Phil........good stuff

SHIRLEY!!! Glad somebody picked up on that line!:D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry