Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Bobfest 2012

Before you all head off to Mid Ohio, don't forget to register for club parking at MAM. It closes Aug 1 so they can "size" space for the clubs.

Corvette Parts & Accessories from Mid America Motorworks, 866-350-4540

Click on Funfest / events tab

How about a count? There are some veterans that are not able to come this year but we have many new folks. How about it?

Any menu requests? Last year we had ribs, chicken, home made ice cream, and smoked salmon. It all disappeared pretty quick. OK to repeat?

Bob

I am sad enough that I can not attend this year (our second granndchild is due at that time) but then you just HAD TO mention the food: that was FABULOUS and I have to miss it! ......oh and everyone welcoming the new-comer with open arms was kinda nice too! :love:

Food was awesome!

Bob,

I got registered w/ MAM as soon as I could and got my room booked immediately. I think it was the first reservations I made this year (first days I put in for vacation too).

The menu was perfect last year, I would not change a thing. Thanks for all you do, Bob & Paula.

Can't wait.

I know I have been a bit absent this year. Lots of stuff happening here. I hope to make up for that a little. I made the deadline for club registration and am now off to book a room. That leaves finding a baby sitter for the furgurls.

How could I miss this? Y'all are a class act indeed!

I know I have been a bit absent this year. Lots of stuff happening here. I hope to make up for that a little. I made the deadline for club registration and am now off to book a room. That leaves finding a baby sitter for the furgurls.

How could I miss this? Y'all are a class act indeed!

That's great that you will be joining us, Fred. It's going to be a great time! :cool:

:( The drout here is severe. Unless there is a major change, fireworks are out of the question. Everything is ready to burst into flames.

Bob

BOBFEST less than a month away!

See you all on September 14th!

Bob

How do I do tear drops? But I'll be here in spirit....while I'm sucking up the wine in Italy...LOL

Looks like it will only be a few of us this year. Who is in?

Bob

Kevin and Marion
Chicago Dave
Marc and Kris
Bruce & Kathy?
Giz and 5AM
Schooley
Bob and Paula,
Adam and Amanda
Sue (my sister)
Greytoad
Phread
OnAlaska
Klaptrapper

We have a party!

Who else?

BobFest/Lovefest/Funfest....

Only because we love you. Missed you and your Dad. Hope you can make it to Bobfest.

Perhaps it should now be called Bobfest/FunFest/Lovefest.... I am so looking forward to seeing you too and,of course, the group that weekend. I have a couple special gifts coming your way.... which no landlocked Navy guy should be without........

See you soon!

Steve

16 Days till Bobfest!

Bob

Kevin and Marion
Chicago Dave
Marc and Kris
Bruce & Kathy?
Giz and 5AM
Schooley
Bob and Paula,
Adam and Amanda
Sue (my sister)
Greytoad
Phread
OnAlaska
Klaptrapper

We have a party!

Who else?

I'm looking forward to it Bob. Not sure if Devin will be able to make it or not. He may come down Saturday morning sometime and go home Sunday morning, with me.

I look at this every day and think of all the wonderful friends this car has brought me.

photobucket-30292-1346685907398.jpg

Bob

Bob

Kevin and Marion
Chicago Dave
Marc and Kris
Bruce & Kathy?
Giz and 5AM
Schooley
Bob and Paula,
Adam and Amanda
Sue (my sister)
Greytoad
Phread
OnAlaska
Klaptrapper

We have a party!

Who else?

YEAH! David and I are planning on coming down and we hope to bring Hannah and D2 with us. We have hotel rooms at the HI-Exp, and we'll just have to park our cars 'wherever'.
But we will surely bring our lawn chairs and park our butts with you guys! :chuckle
See ya soon!
~Quinn

So glad to hear that Quinn! Please bring the guitar. If no room, I have a ukilalie (sp) that Dave can use!

A little OT but..... I hope Isaac gave you some rain, Bob. I got my first significant rain in months yesterday and today :) I was thinking of you as I watched his path in IL.

We have had a few drops here and there. The grass has perked up and I just got in from mowing. I did go for two months with touching a mower. Everything was brown. Too late to help the farmers though. Crop yields have been pathetic.

So glad that friends are making the trip. Paula and I will do all we can to make it worth the effort and cost.

Bob

sorry cant be there

Bob

Kevin and Marion
Chicago Dave
Marc and Kris
Bruce & Kathy?
Giz and 5AM
Schooley
Bob and Paula,
Adam and Amanda
Sue (my sister)
Greytoad
Phread
OnAlaska
Klaptrapper

We have a party!

Who else?

Sorry Bob & Paula, Graytoad - Sandy & Steve are not be able to attend this year :( as I stated long ago as my daughter is expecting her second baby at the same time and I and we will have Evelyn for the duration of her hopsital stay. This is very disappointing .......I mean -the unable to attend part ...........not the second grandchild :chuckle - that part is faboulus!

Just to share some major cuteness with you: this picture was taken this past week at a car show I host at a local nursing home, my granddaughter Evelyn who turned 2 years old in July brought her Woodie Wagon too and we got our photo taken together: me with my 57 Olds Wagon! Note: we both have wide whites!

Attachments

• DSCF3055.jpg
    DSCF3055.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 258
Missy Bling and I are in. We will try to get there early on Friday to help out with any last minute details. Work is busy but am trying to keep that Friday open. See you all soon.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom