Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Bobfest 2012

Hi GizmoQ, Looks like it was an interesting show - nice to see XLR's together. I was wondering about XLR's at the Mid America Motorworks Funfest. I saw on the Cadillac forum you were mentioning XLRs were in for the show. I would like to join that group but do not know how to register - as a club - or as an individual and just show up? Do you know where I can get some help because Mid America Motorworks was not able to tell me about XLR entry. Will you be there too.

Hi GizmoQ, Looks like it was an interesting show - nice to see XLR's together. I was wondering about XLR's at the Mid America Motorworks Funfest. I saw on the Cadillac forum you were mentioning XLRs were in for the show. I would like to join that group but do not know how to register - as a club - or as an individual and just show up? Do you know where I can get some help because Mid America Motorworks was not able to tell me about XLR entry. Will you be there too.

While the Mid-America Funfest/Bobfest were certainly big and great events in previous years, I'm not sure that there will be a large turnout this year for Funfest. I know I have no plans for funfest this year and think many of the others are the same.

I suggest you join us in Bowling Green for the tenth anniversary homecoming celebration. The car count is currently at around 30 and it will be one of the big events of the year. I think this will be one of those special events that you will not want to miss.

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/even...-green-plant-homecoming-sept-28th-2013-a.html

Bobfest 2013

I was also wondering if it was still going on. It looked like a great time and the wife and I need to go on a nice drive getaway! Haven't seen any activity on the topic. Count two if its still taking place and when and where info.

While the Mid-America Funfest/Bobfest were certainly big and great events in previous years, I'm not sure that there will be a large turnout this year for Funfest. I know I have no plans for funfest this year and think many of the others are the same.

I suggest you join us in Bowling Green for the tenth anniversary homecoming celebration. The car count is currently at around 30 and it will be one of the big events of the year. I think this will be one of those special events that you will not want to miss.

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/even...-green-plant-homecoming-sept-28th-2013-a.html

Yes I agree this is once in lifetime event that may never happen again with this many XLR owners come together as a group!
It's not too late for anyone that wants to join us!
MAKE YOUR PLANS NOW!

URL]https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/events/6439-2013-xlr-bowling-green-plant-homecoming-sept-28th-2013-a.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

I was also wondering if it was still going on. It looked like a great time and the wife and I need to go on a nice drive getaway! Haven't seen any activity on the topic. Count two if its still taking place and when and where info.

There will be a specific XLR parking area at the Funfest. I booked my tickets and had a little trouble getting a hotel but was on a wait list only for 5 minutes then bingo! I was told there may be rooms still at the America' s Best Value $99 call 217-342-4667. If you go I am 06 Black XLR-V lic. plate "GM MUSL".

As far as I know, there will not be a special parking area for the XLRs @ MA Funfest.

Sorry to disagree but I verified this with the MA Representatve (I think it was Betsy?) who said they confirmed this with Mike (Yager) just this morning.

Sorry to disagree but I verified this with the MA Representatve (I think it was Betsy?) who said they confirmed this with Mike (Yager) just this morning.

march, you may be the lone XLR there. Do you know of anyone else going?

Just those who said they were interested here on the thread and some Corvette cousins. It looks like there have been several XLR's there every year since 2008 and I like Vettes too.

Just those who said they were interested here on the thread and some Corvette cousins. It looks like there have been several XLR's there every year since 2008 and I like Vettes too.

In past years there has been many that attended, myself included. My point is this year.

Things change.

I don't remember seeing anyone else say they were going this year. I may be wrong. I'm not trying to talk you into or out of anything, just don't be surprised if there are not many other XLRs there.

I'm sure there will be thousands of Corvettes and lots of things to buy for them.

I hope you save some energy to come to Bowling Green the following weekend.;) There will be XLRs there from all across the country.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom