Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac owners club?

Cadiblk

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Black Raven XLR
I have been doing some googling for a XLR or even Cadillac car club. So far I have only been able to find an Allante owners club and a Classic Cadillac owners club. Does anyone know of a Cadillac or XLR car club?

I finally gave up and became the black sheep of the corvette club and the V certainly holds her own with the "big boys"

I agree that the forum has been phenomenal. I was looking for a local, regional, or even national car club for parades, etc. There are corvette, mercedes, viper, etc clubs all over the place. Why not start a XLR car club? It could even be a derivitive of the forum.

Sounds good to me..I am a member of a International Chrysler Crossfire Club (CICCI) and we have a run to the "Dragon" twice a year. :cool:

Sounds good to me..I am a member of a International Chrysler Crossfire Club (CICCI) and we have a run to the "Dragon" twice a year. :cool:

I sure would love to take a trip to the "Dragon" sometime. A buddy of mine went down there with his bike and said it a was a great time. Maybe one of our Spring, Summer or Fall Drives? Still looking to get down to Bowling Green sometime also. I just love our "drives/rendezvous" (but have only been on one). :rocker:

Dave,

The Midwest group will be planning a fall trip down to that area. We'll probably be able to stop in Bowling Green also.:):)

I sure would love to take a trip to the "Dragon" sometime. A buddy of mine went down there with his bike and said it a was a great time. Maybe one of our Spring, Summer or Fall Drives? Still looking to get down to Bowling Green sometime also. I just love our "drives/rendezvous" (but have only been on one). :rocker:

There is an Allante/XLR Club in the Chicagoland area. If you want information I can get it for you.

I have been doing some googling for a XLR or even Cadillac car club. So far I have only been able to find an Allante owners club and a Classic Cadillac owners club. Does anyone know of a Cadillac or XLR car club?

There is an Allante/XLR Club in the Chicagoland area. If you want information I can get it for you.

Hey Kevin,

I'd love some info on a local XLR club. Are you part of it?

Thanks.

I live in the Reno / Sparks NV area and unfortunately Chicago is a bit out of the way. I am sure I can piggy back on the Corvette guys, but I would much rather have a Cadillac or XLR specific club. I have seen four XLR's in town and I am sure there are many more in Northern California.

I live in the Reno / Sparks NV area and unfortunately Chicago is a bit out of the way. I am sure I can piggy back on the Corvette guys, but I would much rather have a Cadillac or XLR specific club. I have seen four XLR's in town and I am sure there are many more in Northern California.
I have been interested in this also the Midwest has the MM's but of course for us who live out West its quite a drive and time to get to there events. I would like to see us start something our here in the West and have gatherings which we could invite others that are not part of the XLR Net to join in and also join the group on the XLR Net. We have so much between where we live that offer great rides fabulious things to do and see. If you and others are interested lets consider putting something together.:blinzel:

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Dave,

Here is a link to their site: http://allante-xlr-clc.org/

I couple of members went to RII with Bob Leonard and I several years ago. I never did sign up, but may look it over and join--looks like they have some local events during the summer months.

Hey Kevin,

I'd love some info on a local XLR club. Are you part of it?

Thanks.

Dave,

Here is a link to their site: http://allante-xlr-clc.org/

I couple of members went to RII with Bob Leonard and I several years ago. I never did sign up, but may look it over and join--looks like they have some local events during the summer months.

Thanks for the info, Kevin. They are in Riverwoods - right next to Deerfield, IL. Deerfield is my hometown (still go to church there - my mom is only a mile or two from Riverwoods). I'm going to check them out next week.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom