Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac's Clark Street plant

Remember going by this plant in the 70's. My father owned 4 different Fleetwood Brougham's during the mid seventies and always ordered them, he never liked anything they had on the lot. Sadly a lot of plants have ended up this way. When the Manufacturers and Unions understand they are in a venture to build and sell quality product, and work toward a 100% customer satisfaction goal; they will then understand they will both make money; year after year. Until they are ready to become a team to meet this agenda, we will continue to see ups and downs in the automotive industry, with constant recalls on all models. People need to take pride in their job, if they are not happy, they have only themselves to blame. They took the job they are in, if they don't like, go elsewhere. There is probably someone waiting to take that job!

Remember going by this plant in the 70's. My father owned 4 different Fleetwood Brougham's during the mid seventies and always ordered them, he never liked anything they had on the lot. Sadly a lot of plants have ended up this way. When the Manufacturers and Unions understand they are in a venture to build and sell quality product, and work toward a 100% customer satisfaction goal; they will then understand they will both make money; year after year. Until they are ready to become a team to meet this agenda, we will continue to see ups and downs in the automotive industry, with constant recalls on all models. People need to take pride in their job, if they are not happy, they have only themselves to blame. They took the job they are in, if they don't like, go elsewhere. There is probably someone waiting to take that job![/QUOT

Well said and I agree.:thumbsup AL

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back