Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Car cover

My XLR/V(s)
2004/XLR
I pray these words find anyone who reads them well.
I am searching for a car cover. Would someone share the success theyv'e had with a product?

DM
Preacher †

Nathan
I just went down to Advance Auto Parts and got a $29.99 cover. Had to look thru the ones they had on the shelf, but there was one made for Camaros, Corvettes and Mustangs. It actually fits fairly well. I suggest one that is Scarlet and Gray, maybe with a big O on the hood.
Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan
I just went down to Advance Auto Parts and got a $29.99 cover. Had to look thru the ones they had on the shelf, but there was one made for Camaros, Corvettes and Mustangs. It actually fits fairly well. I suggest one that is Scarlet and Gray, maybe with a big O on the hood.
Tim

Praise the LORD this day my friend. I truly appreciate that information.
I will wonder down there later today and see if they still have the Maze and Blue one with the M GO BLUE on it. ☺
Until November.
Thanks.

DM
Preacher†

Nathan
Tim

In my experience these are only good if your car sits where the wind can't blow the cover. A good overnight blast will take the cover away.
I had to buy an additional tarp to cover mine and use bungee cords to strap it down. My car sits outside year round.
Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I would say you are the minority, as most have theirs stored inside. But to each his own. All mine are stored inside a heated storage unit with covers on them all, even my Harley's. Heading over today to make sure heat is working, lift is working and the floor is clean!

California Car Cover makes great custom covers in all styles and colors!

In my experience these are only good if your car sits where the wind can't blow the cover. A good overnight blast will take the cover away.
I had to buy an additional tarp to cover mine and use bungee cords to strap it down. My car sits outside year round.
Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry