Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cars and Coffee DFW (Sept 5)

oyealiz

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Blue Steel
Anyone from the forum going to Cars and Coffee tomorrow here in DFW?

Last edited:
Anyone from the forum going to Cars and Coffee tomorrow here in DFW?

...currently waiting on my GF to get ready so we can head to Cars and Coffee in Birmingham, AL. :cool:

...currently waiting on my GF to get ready so we can head to Cars and Coffee in Birmingham, AL. :cool:

Cool! Is it a big show?

The one here is huge. We ended up watching several episodes of a tv series, and I didn't get to bed il 5:15 am. Since our show starts about 6:30 (supposed to be 8:00 but people go early), I didn't make it.

Cool! Is it a big show? The one here is huge. We ended up watching several episodes of a tv series, and I didn't get to bed il 5:15 am. Since our show starts about 6:30 (supposed to be 8:00 but people go early), I didn't make it.

Well, it is Birmingham, Al, so it is not huge but usually 50+ cars. Mine is the only XLR that ever shows up. Most people start arriving around 8:30 and usually start departing around 10:30. I was shooting pool until 2AM myself, and my GF did not want to get outa bed so we did not arrive until 9:45.

There are a dozen or so mustangs, several new Z06's, usually at least a couple Ferraris and a few Lambos. Been seeing a lot more Mclaren's recently including a yellow one this morning. There was a sweet Nismo GT-R and a Skyline R32 today too. Then you always have a smattering of muscle cars too depending on the week.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom