Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Catholic education and a pencil

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
Little Margaret Mary was not the best student in Catholic School Usually she slept through the class. One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping. 'Tell me Margaret Mary, who created the universe?' When Margaret Mary didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear. 'God Almighty!' shouted Margaret Mary. The Nun said, 'Very good' and continued teaching her class. A little later the Nun asked Margaret Mary, 'Who is our Lord and Savior?' But Margaret Mary didn't stir from her slumber Once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck Margaret Mary in the butt with the pencil. 'Jesus Christ!!!' shouted Margaret Mary and the Nun once again said, 'Very good,' and Mary Margaret fell back asleep. The Nun asked her a third question...'What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?' Again, Johnny came to the rescue. This time Margaret Mary jumped up and shouted, 'If you stick that DAMN thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!' The nun fainted.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom