Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

CHROME GRILL

boilermaker

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Black/Tan XLR: 2008 STS V8 AWD: 2008 SRX Premium AWD
CHROME GRILL FOR SALE

I have a new in box chrome grill with black trim that I purchased from a local Cadillac dealer for sale.
I was going to put it on my 2007 XLR but no longer have a need for it.
$350.00

Chrome grill

Do you still have the chrome grill? I have an 05. It looks the same, but do you think it will fit?

Thanks, Kathi

It should fit no problem, however the post is rather old. I would PM boilermaker and see if he still has it.

Do you still have the chrome grill? I have an 05. It looks the same, but do you think it will fit?

Thanks, Kathi

It should fit no problem, however the post is rather old. I would PM boilermaker and see if he still has it.

Was the chrome grill only added to the "special editions"? Like the 2006 Black Star, the 2007 Red and the 2008 Alpine White?

There is a local dealer (they sell Porche, BMW's and other high end luxury brands) that have (2) XLR's on their lot. One of them is on eBay - the 2006 Black Star - only 36K miles; Buy it Now price of around $37K. Not a bad price. The dealer is in Mundelein, IL

Yes, Dave I believe it was on the special production models originally. I think they then put them on all the platinum editions in '08.

Was the chrome grill only added to the "special editions"? Like the 2006 Black Star, the 2007 Red and the 2008 Alpine White?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom