Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Chrome OEM Rims

Whit

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V
I recently purchased chrome rims on e-bay from L.A. Wheel and Tire. They are the Cadillac XLR-V OEM core wheels, and are chromed by L.A. Wheel. The cost was $1,178.95 with free shipping and I kept my original rims. This price was below their normal selling price. If anyone is interested the phone # is (818) 626-8867 or e-mail them at info@lawheel.com. I don't know if they will offer this price again, but it is worth checking into if you are looking for Chrome OEM rims.

Todd

That's good to hear. I bought some wheels for my XLR there also. They are a good group to work with, and they are right in my backyard!
Bruce

I just bought the same wheels for my XLR from them. Cost was $800 for chrome exchange. Shipping on my old wheels back cost another $100. I only got half of my $600 deposit back because my old wheels had problems with them, one with a flat spot, one bent, and the other two warped! And I thought when I bought the V last year it was driven by the little old lady from Pasadena! So my total cost including returning my wheels was about the same as you paid keeping your wheels. They sure look good on the Infared V. Putting new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S plus tires on soon.

Thanks for the love guys! Glad you like our stuff. I'm pretty sure we still have a ton of XLR wheels in stock. Maybe 30+ if anybody's looking!

Let me know if you have any questions; we're always hanging around here looking to help out.

Thanks for the love guys! Glad you like our stuff. I'm pretty sure we still have a ton of XLR wheels in stock. Maybe 30+ if anybody's looking!

Let me know if you have any questions; we're always hanging around here looking to help out.

I was taking a look at your website and you seem to offer powdercoat rims now? I was was wondering how much would it be for an exchange of my 18" XLR rims for a set of black powdercoat rims? I would go with chrome but we get sometimes salt on our roads up here in Washington when it snows so I don't really want the chrome to start pitting.

I was taking a look at your website and you seem to offer powdercoat rims now? I was was wondering how much would it be for an exchange of my 18" XLR rims for a set of black powdercoat rims? I would go with chrome but we get sometimes salt on our roads up here in Washington when it snows so I don't really want the chrome to start pitting.

Definitely a good idea. Although we also carry "winterchrome" which is PVD clear coating over special chrome, so it's actually much more durable, and environmentally safe, to boot!

As for pricing, you can either call us or check our eBay store for the exact wheels you're looking for. I think they might be these ones, though:

18" Cadillac XLR wheels

Or maybe these 18" Cadillac XLRs?

Our pricing is pretty much the exact same no matter what finish you want to do, though some specialized colors of powder coat are different. Anyway, give us a call for the most accurate price:

800-584-2832 toll free in the US
818-626-8867

Note that the pricing for the above auctions is a sale that's ending soon, so act fast!

Foose Speedsters

Any chance you have any 20" x 8.5 chrome Foose Speedsters hanging around the barn for an 06 xlr-v? I talked to Chip and he said he might be starting up a new batch because of the calls for them. I had to have one aluminum welded to fill a gouge and then re-chromed and it came out awsome. I want to have a couple of spares in case I have trouble again. Turn around is 7 to 10 days and that's the shortest time. Car was laid up becasue we don't have a spare.
Bob
th_06-VwithFooserimscaddycentercap.jpg
th_06-VwithFooserimsandCaddycentercaps.jpg

Definitely a good idea. Although we also carry "winterchrome" which is PVD clear coating over special chrome, so it's actually much more durable, and environmentally safe, to boot!

As for pricing, you can either call us or check our eBay store for the exact wheels you're looking for. I think they might be these ones, though:

18" Cadillac XLR wheels

Or maybe these 18" Cadillac XLRs?

Our pricing is pretty much the exact same no matter what finish you want to do, though some specialized colors of powder coat are different. Anyway, give us a call for the most accurate price:

800-584-2832 toll free in the US
818-626-8867

Note that the pricing for the above auctions is a sale that's ending soon, so act fast!

On your STS wheels http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-NE...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If I am reading it right is is $50 extra for the center caps shown? There are two scuffs on the outside rim of one of my exchange wheels.

We don't do Foose wheels - only OEM wheels.

As for the Center Caps, yes, they are $50 extra for the color crest, I believe. I'd call in so you can speak to one of our guys up front though just to make sure; I'm the lowly web guy stuck in the back office, so I'd hate to quote you then find out I'm wrong ;-)

Usually it's best to call us anyway: we love chatting on the phone because it's lonely in our giant warehouse! Or maybe it's just that they realize I work in marketing, so they locked me up in this back office because I have no soul...

Anyway, give us a call or drop an email:

toll free in the U.S. - 1-800-584-2832
818-626-8867
info@lawheel.com

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics