Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

CLIP ART WANTED

Mountsberg, Ontario, Ca., winters: Port Charlotte
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic
Any one have some XLR clip art they want to share? (Artists renderings VS actual photos) In particular I want a Silver XLR V but a non-V would do if not available. I am putting together a milestone birthday banner for a friend and need it for that. I have an excellent photo of his actual car but prefer clip art for what I am doing.
Thanks

http://www.xlr-net.com/forums/off-topic/8024-clip-art-wanted.html

Graytoad
There was a posting on XLR clip art for a poster a year or so back. If you do a search it shouldn't be hard to find
V Happy

Sandy ours is not a V but happy to help if I can. What are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I did try searching the site, I did not find anything.

I am looking for something like Cubby's avatar, only silver. As I said, I have a great photo of his car that I can use, but wanted a clip art/cartoon of a silver V.

Sandy I found this one day while looking for one also! It's not V either but may be it will do I'm partly color blind so not sure exactly what color , but it's not red! I can't load it here going to send you it by FB message or email!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

http://www.xlr-net.com/forums/off-topic/8024-clip-art-wanted.html

Graytoad
I'm not sure what you are looking for exactly. Under a search put in XLR business card and see if that is something you are looking for
V Happy

How's this one...?

I did try searching the site, I did not find anything.

I am looking for something like Cubby's avatar, only silver. As I said, I have a great photo of his car that I can use, but wanted a clip art/cartoon of a silver V.

Don't know if you found what you needed but I just bought a t-shirt bearing this image... Hope it works for you.
Cadillac XLR.jpg

Thanks Y'all, I have what I need now!:burnout:

clip art

Dan sent me this - I changed it to this(kinda chunky eh) then stretched it like this

XLR graphic.jpgXLR graphic silver.jpgXLR graphic silver stretched.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back