Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Corsa Exhaust

XFireXLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Gold Mist Met. XLR
I am ready to pull the trigger and install a Corsa exhaust on my 06', I have just one question....will there be any welding needed during the installation?
:cool:

No, it is a direct bolt-on system. If you are not doing it yourself, any exhaust shop can put it on for you for around $50.:)

I am ready to pull the trigger and install a Corsa exhaust on my 06', I have just one question....will there be any welding needed during the installation?

Congrats. You'll have to post a video or audio clip. I'm curious how they sound on a regular, non-XLR-V model.
I've looked on Youtube, but couldn't this posted anywhere.

Got my Corsa exhaust in today can't wait to get it installed later this week.....VROOM! Got it at a great price from Amazon.com, $1648.00 with free 2 day shipping through Amazon Prime.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know about how long & wide the H pipe is on my 05 Corsa Exhaust?
I'm checking into getting it Ceramic coated when they fix the gas gauge and need to drop the exhaust anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Finally got my Corsa exhaust installed today and what a difference. Has more of a "european" sound and a nice burble....imho. Do not know why I did not make this upgrade along time ago.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry