Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Warning! Did ENYONE miss me????????

Mountsberg, Ontario, Ca., winters: Port Charlotte
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic
Well.........Did anyone miss me??????? Been super busy: went home to visit my grand babies then I came back with friends who are staying at our place here on the gulf coat of Florida for a week.....blah, blah, blah.......... so did ANYONE miss me and MY perspective on thing?

Just sayin"

:cool:

Yes we did!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I did ... especially the questions you ask. Speaking of which, WHAT is UP with the "just sayin'" thing that's now in all your posts? :confused:

Yes I just was asking myself where did greytoad go

I did ... especially the questions you ask. Speaking of which, WHAT is UP with the "just sayin'" thing that's now in all your posts? :confused:

Just sayin': it is my way of saying that I do have MY opinion but it is JUST my opinion and I am not trying to criticize what it otherwise being discussed.......I am just saying......

Also please note: Just Saying pops up more frequently when I have had a few rum drinks and since I winter in Florida and my northern friends do tend to visit, the rum drinks do often flow....just sayin'! :)

sure did miss you and welcome back, just saying,:chuckle:chuckle Al

OK, so somehow I did click LIKE and UNLIKE at the same time and I am just saying I don't know how I did that and I do NOT unlike your post................just saying! ;)

OK, so somehow I did click LIKE and UNLIKE at the same time and I am just saying I don't know how I did that and I do NOT unlike your post................just saying! ;)

Sandy,now that we got this thing rolling you know what's going to happen,everyone's JUST SAYING!!!:lol::lol: later, Al, just saying

Also please note: Just Saying pops up more frequently when I have had a few rum drinks and since I winter in Florida and my northern friends do tend to visit, the rum drinks do often flow....just sayin'! :)

Oh boy! I have nothing to SAY about that!

Lol. Well here's my saying of just saying. This goes to rob though. But probably to the tapatalk people. There should be a button on tapatalk for us to hit the like button. But there is no like button on the tapatalk app. Just saying

Already ask Rob and he don't know anything about how Tapatalk works! That's what he said!
"Just Saying"

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Well.........Did anyone miss me??????? Been super busy: went home to visit my grand babies then I came back with friends who are staying at our place here on the gulf coat of Florida for a week.....blah, blah, blah.......... so did ANYONE miss me and MY perspective on thing?

Just sayin"

:cool:

Who? Wha? OOOOOh, that person.

"Outta sight, outta mind" Just sayin

:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC