Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Engine Cover Detailed

Just got the water reservoir done it was a little
more work to fit but it looks real good.

parts 019.jpg

Well awhile back I did an experiment. Well to sum it all up the experiment went wrong. So my car club vice president recommended a company. The owner is also a member. So my mistake only cost me $50 to have them repair it. I was going to do a ghost pattern on it with Xlr lettering. But the guy said it would cost $200 and they would have to make up a stencil pattern. So I just opted to get it cleaned up with a shiny coat of paint. So they prepped the area and sanded it down. Getting all the scratches out. Here is the end product.
692a27a9ccc93d0577ad59f8c8c16646.jpg
now I wish I could get the side walls done in the same way.
ed1ded273015ac514ac1636354379053.jpg

Newly painted fuse box cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Question

Hey guys I'm making mold's right now for all the covers under the hood
Battery/fuse box/water reservoir/ & brake. Also I'm working on the motor
cover and rad. sup. I will be selling the carbon fiber for a very good price.
I will post the photos of the parts as I get them made for info you can call View attachment 6316
John 916-812-8530

Did you ever make these parts?

Carbon Fiber Parts

Hi I'm sorry I have not been on here for a few weeks I did get done with all the molds and made some parts for my car.
I had to put the carbon fiber parts aside I got a big fiber glass job on a 250 spyder ferrari I'm not sure when I can get back to the cad parts if you want parts give me a call and I will try and make you some 916-812-8530
Thanks John Bruno

Did you ever make these parts?

Hi I'm sorry I have not been on here for a few weeks I did get done with all the molds and made some parts for my car.
I had to put the carbon fiber parts aside I got a big fiber glass job on a 250 spyder ferrari I'm not sure when I can get back to the cad parts if you want parts give me a call and I will try and make you some 916-812-8530
Thanks John Bruno

Thanks for responding John! Maybe in the spring it will be better for you....putting her in storage soon anyways for the winter season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabon Fiber

Hey guys I'm making mold's right now for all the covers under the hood
Battery/fuse box/water reservoir/ & brake. Also I'm working on the motor
cover and rad. sup. I will be selling the carbon fiber for a very good price.
I will post the photos of the parts as I get them made for info you can call View attachment 6316
John 916-812-8530
Kepp me up to date on these! William!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry