Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Floor mats

rheavn

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'09 Platinum #787
When I purchased my X the driver's floor mat was soiled & stained. I found these replacements on EBAY. They feel like better quality than the original mats. They fit perfectly. The ad stated they were a matched Cashmere color. They are not a perfect match. Slightly darker, but I think they look great.

2007 2008 2009 2010 Cadillac XLR Floor Mats Cashmere 32OZ 2PLY FACE QUALITY | eBay

Steve............................

beaver_jd

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Red XLR / 2007 XLR-V
heaven, When I ordered mats for my 06 I was afraid the beige wouldn't match up perfect so I ordered red to match the exterior and I was really pleased with the look. The red mats on the shale interior really set the mats off.
John F.

rheavn

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'09 Platinum #787
Here is a photo showing the difference between the carpet & the mats. Lloyds represented that they matched Cadillac's cashmere-------NOT. But the contrast is fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 136

long Tall Sally

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 xlr dove gray
looks good. I think In the aftermarket world a "match" would be anything that is just not way off. Unlike painted parts that do need to actually be dead on for a match. They look nice to me.
The console and seat switch holders are considered the same color as the seats and we know they missed that a bit. From what I have seen the Lloyd material is very good and should last for years.

I just wish they offered the newer style logo.

D2H

My XLR/V(s)
2005 black XLR
I went to Michael's and bought a can of fabric spray in beige and the match is great. Did 2 coats in the sun and brushed the residue dust off. Some blue painter's tape masked things well.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

East Coast Used XLR Parts

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Top Bottom