Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Lloyd's floor mats

jjsea55

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V, Shale interior
Y'all were right... Lloyd's makes some darn fine floor mats! Just received and installed the ones ordered from "buycarfloormats.com" affiliated with Southern Car Parts. I selected the light shale color with black embroidered "XLR".

They fit perfectly, color match well, and look very nice in the car. The floor fasteners are a nice touch, as my previous pair had none.

Not your auto parts store mats, mind you...price- or quality-wise... but you get what you pay for. A solid addition to the interior! :rocker:

They came with the stock fastener things? They are gone from my mats and one of the mats has some wear on it. Can you put up a shot if yours in the car sometime?

good to know

My birthday is coming up and I put those on my list for Momma to get me.
Got some in my Mustang and they are really nice, tried to find the super plush Loyd Matts, but they only have the XLR V logo and I don't (darn it) have a V car.

Try this link, they should have what you are looking for.

www.autoprideconcepts.com

My birthday is coming up and I put those on my list for Momma to get me.
Got some in my Mustang and they are really nice, tried to find the super plush Loyd Matts, but they only have the XLR V logo and I don't (darn it) have a V car.

View attachment 1694

This is the logo design that my wife picked out for me from Lloyds. They are going to be shampoo'd once the weather gets a bit nicer. :(:(

The big brown truck just delivered my new Lloyd's Lux mats. They fit perfect! Tomorrow, new seat skins and pads.

Attachments

• 2012-11-01-1371[1].jpg
    2012-11-01-1371[1].jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 2012-11-01-1373.jpg
    2012-11-01-1373.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 451

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!