Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

florida tropical event

hawkeye372

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infrared xlr
Well I'm just going to throw this out here and test the waters. I think i posted this in a reply on the Va./outer-banks post. But thought this would be better. So let me get everyone input Especially the "snowbirds". Ive seen posts on the Bowling green 10th anniversary of the xlr and the recent Va/outer banks gathering. How would you all (or some of you) like to do a tropical cruise here in the sunshine state? We would start or end in the Jacksonville/St Augustine area and cruise down the coast. Stoping at places like the oldest city, the space coast, Crystal river, key west, tampa, lauderdale, sliver springs, Ocala, maybe hit the national forest near Osceola, FL,head over to the pan handle, lake city, Gainesville, and other points in between. We would depending on time take some of the back roads and scenic highways. I'm thinking of mid (july) to somewhere probably nov or dec of 2016. That way we could include the "snow birds" in this event.
Please I will take any suggestions from anyone. I know no one person can take on this kind of event so please let me hear from anyone and everyone. - See more at: https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/even...anks-xlr-trip-may-3-9-2015-a-4.html#post58728

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom