Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Plant homecoming reunion (Bowling Green Kentucky)

St.Pat05XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
Hello all my name is Pat,
I'm new to the forum (first post) I had read a post on this site that talked about a Homecoming reunion where fellow XLR owners meet up in Bowling Green Kentucky and basically have a weekend long car show/convention. Upon re-reading the post I noticed that it was dated 2018? Do they still have this event?? If so when is it?? Would I still have time to register to attend the event?

It’s usually every 5 years! Just keep a eye here on the forum, when it comes up if it’s a gathering event being setup it will be on the forum here! I think you’re right last one was 2018 around this time of the year! Let’s hope the COVID is long gone by then!....Happy Cruz’in

Thanks
Caddy Dan using Tapatalk

Welcome and hope you will enjoy your new to you,ride fir many years to come. If you have any questions this is the best place to be for asking questions and troubleshooting the car. This site has knowledgeable owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowling Green Reunion

Thank you for the information about the event being every 5 years. I will keep an eye out for notifications in the future. I love driving my 05 XLR it's like floating down the road and with the adaptive (distance) cruise option all that's left to do is turn the wheel every now and then. lol

Pat H.
Gladstone Mo.

Lol... but don’t forget to look out for the other guy, sometimes there to busy staring at our awesome rides and not pay attention to the road! Lol [emoji23]

Thanks
Caddy Dan using Tapatalk

Lol... but don’t forget to look out for the other guy, sometimes there to busy staring at our awesome rides and not pay attention to the road! Lol [emoji23]

Thanks
Caddy Dan using Tapatalk

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics