Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Folding Top Relearn Problem

XLRV John

My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V
My rear tonneau would not deploy. I hooked up the Tech2 and I really dont know why but I pressed "clear all" ( i think) I remember it said "calibration active" before I pushed a button. But everything just quit working. I had to open the trunk from the bumper, released pressure at the pump, lowered it all and closed trunk. see attached photo. this is what I see on the Tech2 and am stumped! thank you for any help in advance.

Tech2.jpg

You may be able to do a reset by making sure everything is shut ,windows up top locked and trunk latched. Open hood and disconnect battery for 4-5 minutes. Just make sure you dont lower the hood with the battery disconnected. Sometimes the car will reset if not its going to be work to sort it out.

You may be able to do a reset by making sure everything is shut ,windows up top locked and trunk latched. Open hood and disconnect battery for 4-5 minutes. Just make sure you dont lower the hood with the battery disconnected. Sometimes the car will reset if not its going to be work to sort it out.
Thank you, I will try that!

Success! Thank you.

My rear tonneau would not deploy. I hooked up the Tech2 and I really dont know why but I pressed "clear all" ( i think) I remember it said "calibration active" before I pushed a button. But everything just quit working. I had to open the trunk from the bumper, released pressure at the pump, lowered it all and closed trunk. see attached photo. this is what I see on the Tech2 and am stumped! thank you for any help in advance.

.View attachment 14716
With the GM Tech 2 you have to have a candi modular as well

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry