Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale 2005 XLR

DanF

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinum XLR
Selling my 2005 Light Platinum XLR with 54300 miles. I have my eye on a 2009 XLR so this one needs to sell. $21500 I have the title.
Garage kept, non-smoker, hand washed and waxed only extremely clean. Everything works, some of the sensors on the folding top have been replaced, work done by a Cadillac Dealer.
Lighted Windrestrictor- inside trunk lid embroidered. New drilled rotors and brakes. Painted calipers. Rear and small side windows have been tinted dark.
All interior lights have been converted to LED bulbs
I have plenty of pictures email me; danfrye1@gmail.com or 302-540-3322 Located in Delaware
Sold

IMG_1388.jpgIMG_1381.jpgIMG_1399.jpgIMG_1395.jpgIMG_1389.jpgIMG_1384.jpg SOLD

Last edited:
Dan,
Glad you are staying in the XLR family. If you have your new ride by July, would be great if you could make it to Central Ohio for the Shawshank Redemption Tour and Arthritis Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan,
Glad you are staying in the XLR family. If you have your new ride by July, would be great if you could make it to Central Ohio for the Shawshank Redemption Tour and Arthritis Show.

Thanks for the invite, I'll mark that date on the calendar.

Hi Dan sounds like you may have a V to show off, so wanted to let you know the Chesapeake City Car Show is August 27th we went and booked a B&B room last for this year so we will be coming in on Friday afternoon and already parked on the Main Street in town! If interested let me know so you can get registered! Last year they picked 30 winners out of 533 vehicles and they pick us! Cool times & memories!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry