Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale: Hart drilled & slotted rotor set with pads, new. XLR excluding V. Various Corvettes too.

Gord

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 #67
For Sale: Hart drilled & slotted rotor set with pads, new. XLR excluding V.

Hi all,
I have this set kicking around and I'm really tired of moving them about. I believe it is same set as this from eBay: [FRONT+REAR KIT]Platinum Hart -*DRILL & SLOT* Brake Rotors +CERAMIC Pads- 1380 | eBay

They're of course brand new and are out of the boxes (gone). Really quite nice and as a matter of fact, I use this brand on a couple of other cars I drive and they're 'ok'. I just happened to dislike the XLR caliper arrangement so I stepped up 'the brake' project on mine to different ones and that of course meant larger rotors. The Hart rotors are directional and properly so - something V owners can't say if they're using the stock rotors.

Bummer is going to be shipping: I just weighed things on a bathroom scale and the front pair is like 38 pounds, the rears and pad sets about the same, so you'd be looking at approximately 80 pounds (2 boxes @ 40 pounds). Calculate your shipping cost on your own please. I'm west of Montreal, Canada, post code J0P1P0. If you're in the neighborhood or thereabouts, you're welcome to pick 'em up.

They're at this point little more than boat anchors to me so throw me an offer (any offer) if you'd like but I really would check shipping costs prior. Write or p.m. with any questions and I'll be pleased to reply.

Hart XLR Corvette drilled and slotted directional rotors and pads New .JPG
Hart XLR Corvette drilled and slotted directional rotors and pads New.JPG

I'd be interested as I live in BC but I have an 05 and I guess they won't work ? I assumed they'd be the same fit ?

Same fit / identical. I do believe regardless of the year, just as long as it's not any 'V' model which of course an '05 is not. Hart's eBay listing is far from perfect so far as compatible models go.

HTH!

Gord :thumbsup

Same fit / identical. I do believe regardless of the year, just as long as it's not any 'V' model which of course an '05 is not. Hart's eBay listing is far from perfect so far as compatible models go.

HTH!

Gord :thumbsup
That's what I figured too but I just clicked on the ebay link and it goes from the 04 to 08 ,09 and I type in my garage is the 05 and it comes up in red not compatible . I'll research this more and see what shipping would be.

Sounds great, thanks.
You could just check rotors at say, RockAuto. You should see the same <whatever brand> and it'll be available for all years base XLRs and a heap of Corvettes as well.

I often have nearly all the couriers here: FedEx, UPS, Purolator, Canada Post and even Canpar now and then. I can do it in one (heavy) box but I don't think that's a win as with the contents being as heavy as they are, one 80 pound box tends to not go over well with some of them. You're choice entirely though. ;)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom