Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! GMPartsDirect.com

Gorilla

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black XLR
:dunno: Does anyone know how long or why GMPartsDirect.com is taking so long to respond to order questions and a new account varification? They offer no phone numbers for contact unless i'm missing something there as well. Have you used them and how long did they take to respond to your inquiries?

gm parts direct

I use these people also. E-mail is the way I contact them and it usually takes a few days to hear back from them. They have the best prices of anyone that I have found so, I learned not to be in a hurry. Never any problems dealing with them.

Thanks tyrone, that eases my mind a bit. I sent them questions on tuesday and finally a reply last night (friday). I feel better about placing that order with them now. It's sure cheaper than the dealer!

I've used them several times also. There shipping charges are high, but, still the total price is lower than the dealer.

I have used them several times as well. It is actually a dealer--I believe it's Flow Chevrolet. You might do a google search and get their phone #, etc. Most everything I have ordered from them was not in stock, so they are relying on GM to get them the parts, which can be scarce for our vehicles.

GMPartsDirect

Do they deduct the money before they have the part in hand or when they ship to you?

I used paypal when I ordered from them and they take payment when they are ready to ship. I don't know how they do it with credit cards.

check out GMpartsgiant.com as well. My dealership honors their pricing and the parts are shipped to the dealership, no charge to you! I got a brand new wreath and crest for my XLR grill that I'm having chrome plated and I only paid $41 for both emblems.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom