Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Goodbye

rexster314

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Base Infrared
There are wayyyyy too many snobs, know it all's and thread hijackers around here. No matter what, these cars are going on 12 years old and will never be regarded as classics. I love my XLR but realize it's just a car.

I'm not sure if your post means you're getting rid of your car or just this forum. If it's the forum, poke around a little bit in older posts - there really is more here than what you've indicated that you've seen, & not all of it is bad. Hate to see anyone drop out so quick!

Gentlemen
ive seen this My knowledge and ideas are better than your Knowledge and ideas escalate three times before on this forum. Every time we've lost a member!!! Try to remember we are all on here to help each other with the XLR'S. If you try to help some one and his idea is different from yours please don't turn it into an argument. Be the bigger man (or women) and just drop it with one explanation. Let's keep this forum working for all our well being.
V Happy :dunno:

This is one of the friendliest automotive web boards I've been on, and I've been on a few.

Your expectations are not what the real world offers.

Goodbye. Safe driving.

Saying Good Bye with mixed feelings

I have been a proud owner of an XLR for 11 years but the time has come to say good bye. Recenlty the car has really become a money pit so I traded for an ATS performance coupe.

I wish to thank the members here for sharing so much advise over the years. That advise helped me tremendously in maintaining the XLR.

Thanks and good luck to all.

JIM

I have been a proud owner of an XLR for 11 years but the time has come to say good bye. Recenlty the car has really become a money pit so I traded for an ATS performance coupe.

I wish to thank the members here for sharing so much advise over the years. That advise helped me tremendously in maintaining the XLR.

Thanks and good luck to all.

JIM

How many miles on the XLR before selling?

Jim,

It's bittersweet to see you move on, but I fully understand where you're coming from. I've enjoyed our back-and-forth interactions over the years. Thanks for teaching me about the XLR!

The cadillacownersforum has a good ATS section if you haven't already checked it out. I'll look for "ATSJIM" in the future!

Enjoy your new wheels!

CC :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry