Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: great cruise`in tonight

hawkeye372

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infrared xlr
45624_10151839314794314_2114278873_n.jpg 70 de ville convertible sweet and clean then my friend had his vw1098380_10151839295019314_440442091_n.jpg then I was surprised at the attention i got from mine even a corvette person said he liked mine better then the new C7 1148808_10151839306854314_1823982666_n.jpg Sorry for the rear shot next to my baby. Didn't realize he was in the pic when i took it. But she got a lot of inquiries. My friend thought he wanted this car. But i think its out of his price range 998578_10151839036684314_1735262372_n.jpg

yeah, i have more pics of other cars. But I'm getting tired from being out in the sun for a long time. i had a hat on but still. The heat gets to you sometimes too much.

As i was leaving the parking lot. There is a slight drop from the lot to the road. So cars are known to scrape bottom on the incline. There is evidence of that on the roadway. So i was slowly driving out and saw in the oncoming lane (southbound) that i was trying to go. all these cars were converging on me fast. So i hit the gas and (well the short version) i was punched back in my seat. I also was swerving from one lane to another. now i really know how much power these cars have. During the show however, i ran into a guy that was asking me how reliable mine was. I said it was reliable. He said that he had to get rid of his because of onstar and battery troubles. It would always lock him out and he couldn't even call onstar because his cell phone was in the car :willy_nilly: :smash: So that was his excuse. But hey moral of story never leave your cell phone in the car. Especially with our cars. Because you never know when that situation will come along.

As i was leaving the parking lot. There is a slight drop from the lot to the road. So cars are known to scrape bottom on the incline. There is evidence of that on the roadway. So i was slowly driving out and saw in the oncoming lane (southbound) that i was trying to go. all these cars were converging on me fast. So i hit the gas and (well the short version) i was punched back in my seat. I also was swerving from one lane to another. now i really know how much power these cars have. During the show however, i ran into a guy that was asking me how reliable mine was. I said it was reliable. He said that he had to get rid of his because of onstar and battery troubles. It would always lock him out and he couldn't even call onstar because his cell phone was in the car :willy_nilly: :smash: So that was his excuse. But hey moral of story never leave your cell phone in the car. Especially with our cars. Because you never know when that situation will come along.

Another simple solution for getting locked out of you XLR is to carry a spare bumper key in your wallet.

here are some more just weird and cool cars. IMG_4207.jpgI guess the others were to large to upload here. oh well you had to be there i guess to really enjoy the afternoon. as i was looking out my window at the start of around 1 pm. It didn't look to promising. But later on and a message to the car council. They said everything was on and the bad weather was well off to the west of the location.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom