Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Great to be part of the XLR community...

vinni350

Hi all...firstly this is a great site, I stumbled on to it a few weeks ago and found it very interesting..My name is Vinni (real name Michael, Vincent is my second name), I'm an Australian working in Saudi, I have been here fro nearly 11 years, and for 7 years up to '96. My wife returned to Australia to be with our son and grand-children 11 months ago. So being on my own, I decided to sell the Envoy and look for something more enjoyable...I found a 2004 Xeon Blue XLR with 89000 kms for sale that needs a little TLC, so I bought it last week..I can understand why you all like them so much, every time I drive it, the more I am falling in love with it...I am definitely going to have some fun with this car... I have ordered a GM Tech2 to use and I have a repair Manual that I bought last week..I like to tinker with my cars rather than send them to a shop - where possible..have some small mods in mind but they can wait for later...anyway, looking forward to the highs and lows of ownership :) Catch u all l8r

Hi Vincent and welcome to this awesome forum and people, there is a lot of knowledge already adapted in these pages but also a lot of experienced minds here to if you need to pick some brains for a problem! Enjoy that ride as I'm sure you will! Some of us have named our rides and mine is Roxy and she is an 05 light platinum silver with the shale interior and oh I just turn over 90,000 miles this past weekend! Cruz'on Topless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Welcome to the madness! :cool: We all love our XLRs (well there is one member that likes to make it clear how much he dislikes his, but he is an anomaly) and most of us enjoy tinkering with them also. I too have a Xenon Blue named Da Blue Beastie and is driven almost daily on my short commute to the office. Speaking of which, I gotta go head that direction...enjoy your new ride and again, WELCOME! :wave:

Thanks and great work..

Thanks to all for the warm welcome...I was going to mention in my intro that I was deciding on a name for my car but I thought it might sound odd..but it looks like a few of you have names for your cars so I guess we're all a bit odd :) I read your posts on the App Radio fit last night and thought it was very good,in fact excellent, I can see that is going to an enormous help to many including me.. great work:)

Hi Vinnie,

Welcome aboard. I too am a "newbie" to both this forum and the XLR. I'm sure you'll enjoy both this forum and the members. It's both informative and amusing!!

Welcome to the madness! :cool: We all love our XLRs (well there is one member that likes to make it clear how much he dislikes his, but he is an anomaly) and most of us enjoy tinkering with them also. I too have a Xenon Blue named Da Blue Beastie and is driven almost daily on my short commute to the office. Speaking of which, I gotta go head that direction...enjoy your new ride and again, WELCOME! :wave:

Right?! He needs to go ahead and trade her in. :lol:

Hi Vinnie,

Welcome aboard. I too am a "newbie" to both this forum and the XLR. I'm sure you'll enjoy both this forum and the members. It's both informative and amusing!!

True on both counts!

Welcome, Vinni!

And my XLR's name is Blue Bell. (Because she's blue, and because I got her this summer, the summer of no Blue Bell ice cream in Texas, which is huge news here. :lol:)

Down Under Vinni,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WELCOME onboard Vinni..... this is a good website for information on the XLR.

ENJOY the ride!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back