Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy 4th of July

Ruthie, you're right about weekend holidays! We have just as many people (soon to be here) coming as we did yesterday! I had to throw in extra chlorine because of the human load and the over-90-temps!!

But it's a fun time!!!

Floyd (BB)

It rained here all day on the 4th so my time was spent with Mrac doing hunnie do's all day. Boring! And I love the 4th and all it's fun. This year was kind of sad, no fun for the bling! Glad everyone enjoyed their day and weekend! :patriot:Wish I had seen that moon! ;)
What a great 4th! Did you all take a look at the moon last night when it was it's brightest? One of the thoughts I had was that all of my forum friends were celebrating and looking at the same one from all over the U.S, ... and then all of the fireworks raining down just made it all so much brighter. :patriot:

Whew ... when holidays fall on a Saturday, that just extends over to Sunday ... we are BBQ'ing again ... and more pool time for the littlest grandboy who's earning his flippers!

A little sunburned and happy that the family was together ... a super-great weekend.

Today is nice too ... everyone is back to work and it is very peaceful here by myself :lol: .

I keep telling you to move out here ... :blinzel: blah, blah, blah! :lol:

You'd love today ... doors are flung wide, low 80's ... no need for a/c .... no bugs coming in the open doors or windows .... never any humidity ... Chamber of Commerce perfect. :wave:

You know .... SoCal .... it is what it is ;) .... :cool:

(Did Marc check the Colt's schedule yet??)

I so want to move somewhere! Sick of Indiana, I know it's my hometown but I need a change.:pat:
I will check the schedule and see when it is this year. Let ya know!:dunno:
Bling!
I keep telling you to move out here ... :blinzel: blah, blah, blah! :lol:

You'd love today ... doors are flung wide, low 80's ... no need for a/c .... no bugs coming in the open doors or windows .... never any humidity ... Chamber of Commerce perfect. :wave:

You know .... SoCal .... it is what it is ;) .... :cool:

(Did Marc check the Colt's schedule yet??)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom