Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Headlights update

shoalsgary

My XLR/V(s)
05 black
45DC02C4-EA2E-4E1F-AB76-657E0055AEFE.jpgDE3E7BD8-EC62-4A19-B709-37D039876397.jpgAfter polishing my headlights, removing the rotten lenses, and converting to switchback LED’s on top, I had them tinted with lightest tint. I am VERY pleased with the results. Before and after pics

View attachment 8003View attachment 8004After polishing my headlights, removing the rotten lenses, and converting to switchback LED’s on top, I had them tinted with lightest tint. I am VERY pleased with the results. Before and after pics
When you say removing the rotten lenses do you mean the clear outer part that covers the whole mechanism thanks for any info. jerz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

When you say removing the rotten lenses do you mean the clear outer part that covers the whole mechanism thanks for any info. jerz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
No; I mean the inner lens in front of the DRL/turn signal

Just about done

The last two visual improvements are done. My grille is black-chrome plated, and I got my Vision wheels from an eBay seller after waiting a month for wheels I ordered, paid for,6C1DFEAC-359C-4331-986E-AB15362554F2.jpgCF80354B-0AD1-41E4-983D-3A06926E67E2.jpg and never received from Discounted Wheels Warehouse. Also was promised refund from Discounted Wheels Warehouse and never heard from them again. Reported them to California Attorney General and filed a dispute with Visa. WARNING: DO BOT DEAL WITH DISCOUNTED WHEELS WAREHOUSE! They are a scam and are rated F by Better Business Bureau.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom