Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Headlites do not seem very bright

Dwolf

Account Suspended
My XLR/V(s)
Black 2009 XLR platinum
Does anyone else think their headlites arent bright enough? My lenses are in excelent shape. Pretty sure my new challenger has the same type headlites and they work so well i never have to use the bright lites even on the darkest nites. But on my 2009 XLR,the headlites seem to be lacking. Im constantly reaiming trying to get better lite,if its raining i cant see a thing,only drove it once in the rain,hope to never do that again for two reasons,1. Dim lites,2. I try my best to never have the car out in anything but clear weather. Anyway,do the bulbs get dimmer with age? Can anyone recomend better bulbs? I dont want to blind anyone but i need to be able to see where im going.

Does anyone else think their headlites arent bright enough? My lenses are in excelent shape. Pretty sure my new challenger has the same type headlites and they work so well i never have to use the bright lites even on the darkest nites. But on my 2009 XLR,the headlites seem to be lacking. Im constantly reaiming trying to get better lite,if its raining i cant see a thing,only drove it once in the rain,hope to never do that again for two reasons,1. Dim lites,2. I try my best to never have the car out in anything but clear weather. Anyway,do the bulbs get dimmer with age? Can anyone recomend better bulbs? I dont want to blind anyone but i need to be able to see where im going.

I think they are bright enough. But in daylight they are more amber looking. Then the darker it gets outside they go to a brighter white light. This is my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back