Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hello everyone

PassionDiva5150

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Passion Red XLR
Hello everyone, I am so excited to be here!!! I drive a 2007 Passion Red XLR, its my second XLR, my first was a 2004 Crimson Pearl. I also went thru two of the Cadillac Allantes, both red, so you can see I love red convertables. I see many old friends here from that other XLR forum, and I hope to see more. Lola's Mom , Standby-V and the rest of you lets make this a great place to be, lots of fun and lots of information :grouphug::grouphug:

Rob - you way want to frisk her; she seems pretty shifty to me. :lol:

Hey, you guys be nice, lets try to get off to a good start here, give everyone at least a couple of weeks before you drive them crazy. Mark and I will be on the cruise for a week, so try to behave yourselves until we get back. If you are really, really good, Mark will make you a great dinner with lots and lots of drinking:wave::wave::wave:
:bar00:

Oh, geez, Bob would hate that ...:laugh:

'Glad to see you over here, PD .... you will be able to share with the new forum all of your shopping tips .... hmmm, especially on how to pick out a new XLR :D

RA

Picking out a an XLR would be Jean and Jims job and where is Lin Sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Someone make a phone call.:pat:
Oh, geez, Bob would hate that ...:laugh:

'Glad to see you over here, PD .... you will be able to share with the new forum all of your shopping tips .... hmmm, especially on how to pick out a new XLR :D

RA

My friends are here!

Welcome everone. About time you all came over to see me. Be back Wed. Going to the Lake of the Ozarks. Doing some fishing. Holler at you-all when I get back!!!

Rob, I guess you figured by now you have trouble on your hands. We love to party
:bar00:
As long as you invite me to the bar....I'm good! :blinzel:

:wave:We are setting in our hotel room at the Marina, waiting for Bob to get here. Looks like this group loves to party. Lets see what we can plan between now and the BBB Saturday at our home. We know Mark will do all the cooking, so we need to come with with some great drinks, and maybe a little shopping trip into the City, just for us girls. :wave::wave::wave:

Bon voyage! :wave:

Have a great trip .... no one deserves it more than you two do ...!

RA & Ray

I keep getting lost :dunno::dunno: I post something, and then when I go back, I can't find it. I know I am a little slow at times, I guess I am going to have Mark ( I hate asking him, he will never let me live it down) help me. :bash::bash:

Ya have to lay off the sauce. Slow? he he!:willy_nilly:
I keep getting lost :dunno::dunno: I post something, and then when I go back, I can't find it. I know I am a little slow at times, I guess I am going to have Mark ( I hate asking him, he will never let me live it down) help me. :bash::bash:

Welcome MotorBoat!

Did y'all see that MotorBoat-VZ is our newest member??? You might remember he had that gorgeous red XLR from Texas and was at R2 ...
Glad you found us Blaise, hope you post on how you're doin' and what did you buy to replace your X???

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom