Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Not Yet. Official Photographer and Activities Director of the MMs
We will be staying at:

Baymont Inn & Suites Corydon
2495 Landmark Avenue NE
Corydon, IN 47112

PH: 812-738-1500

Call & reserve your room; tell them you are with the Cadillac Car Club arriving on Sat. April 24. Our room rate will be $64.95 + tax. You have until April 14, 2010 to reserve your room at this rate.

Thanks for taking care of that for us all, Kathy!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I need to call and get our party room!! :lol::lol:

Oops, I posted in the wrong thread ...

Devin and I have our reservations set as well.

:cool:

Thanks for letting us know that you have your reservations made. We still have a few more that we haven't heard from. Looking forward to seeing everyone.:wave:

I made reservations for 2 rooms - hoping that Hannah and D2 can come. Barbie has too much school stuff going on that weekend.

Also reserved the Hampton for Friday nite. No clue when we will get there - depends on if the kids come and when they are done with school.

See ya soon!
~Quinn

Supa & I booked a suite in Corydon for the MM party room.:):)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!

I made reservations for 2 rooms - hoping that Hannah and D2 can come. Barbie has too much school stuff going on that weekend.

Also reserved the Hampton for Friday nite. No clue when we will get there - depends on if the kids come and when they are done with school.

See ya soon!
~Quinn

Devin & I are staying Friday night at my cousin's in Westfield, IN (25 minutes from Fishers). We'll meet everyone Saturday morning. Can't wait to see everyone again.

I'm glad to see more people joining our Spring Drive. It's only a couple of weeks from now!

Devin & I are staying Friday night at my cousin's in Westfield, IN (25 minutes from Fishers). We'll meet everyone Saturday morning. Can't wait to see everyone again.

We live about 6 miles north of Westfield...maybe we can drive over together. When it gets closer, we'll get with you about meeting someplace.

I'm glad to see more people joining our Spring Drive. It's only a couple of weeks from now!

Lets start praying for beautiful weather NOW! It sounds like it is going to be a blast.

We live about 6 miles north of Westfield...maybe we can drive over together. When it gets closer, we'll get with you about meeting someplace.

That sounds great, Kathy. We plan on getting in town Friday night, in time to take my cousin out for a late dinner. Any good places around there?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom