Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

How about a push??

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.

"No!! Not a chance" says the husband, "It's 3:00 in the frickin' morning!"
He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife.
"Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks.

"Heck no!!, It's is 3:00 in the morning and it's frickin' raining hard out there!" hollers the husband.
"Well then, you have a short memory," says his wife.

"Don't you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should go help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!" says his wife.

The man does as he's told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pouring rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello?? Are you still there?"

"Yes!!"' comes back the answer.

"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband (looking like a drowned rat).

"Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark.

"Where are you?" asks the husband..

"Over here on the swing!" replied the drunk

Ha ... very funny, Rod .... first you go away and we never here from you .... now all of this!

Welcome back! Missed you.:blinzel:

Ha ... very funny, Rod .... first you go away and we never here from you .... now all of this!
Welcome back! Missed you.:blinzel:
]

Well, it's either feast or famine at the shop it seems. When I'm feasting, I don't have time to get on. But when it's famine... watch out, I catch up...
Anyway... glad to know I'm missed.

]

Well, it's either feast or famine at the shop it seems. When I'm feasting, I don't have time to get on. But when it's famine... watch out, I catch up...
Anyway... glad to know I'm missed.
You are very much missed. I was getting ready to send you a pm to see what was going on. Glad your back. :D:wave:

You are .... still planning on Colorado??

Of course... have to wait until after the first of the year to be set in stone though. Depends on Cindy's work... they are in the midst of a campus-wide computer software changeover.

You are very much missed. I was getting ready to send you a pm to see what was going on. Glad your back. :D:wave:

Thanks... just busy, that's all. I do keep aware of things that go on through being subscribed to the different threads, although it does take awhile to read the posts after not being on here for a week (but, you wouldn't know anything about that :chuckle:chuckle...).

Thanks... just busy, that's all. I do keep aware of things that go on through being subscribed to the different threads, although it does take awhile to read the posts after not being on here for a week (but, you wouldn't know anything about that :chuckle:chuckle...).
You are correct. If I'm not on here for a week you know something is wrong. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom