Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

jack it up......where?

They work great! Just ebay 'corvette jacking puck" You will get your choice of many colors styles and prices. I bought a set for my corvette and they were certainly a big help; however, I had a case of the dumb ass and delivered the pucks and a high-end 12V compressor with the car when I sold it.
For the corvette I also machined a custom saddle for my floor jack that fit in the "well" of the corvette jack point. This may be another solution for the XLR - I just haven't looked yet. My biggest concern is getting some ass-hat technician that is not paying attention to his job (like what happened to SrChief).

mJW6k9RxLiWq_TESggHKBpg.jpg

After seeing this discussion I decided to buy a set of pucks from Ebay. Found them for $23 they arrived today, they fit right in the slot and easy enough to store in the right trunk compartment. I'm happy with my purchase. If you need a set I recommend them.

001 (3).jpg 002 (3).jpg 003 (2).jpg 004 (2).jpg
Front Rear

Are these "pucks" used only when the car is being serviced? Isn't there a jack-like device that is used to raise the back end?:dunno:

I don’t recommend to let them in the car slot, there not locked or even tight at all, I must have forgotten to remove one, because now I only have 3 of the 4 left, unless it’s laying or got stuck in a spot or bag somewhere. I only use one at a time, when I’m using the hand jack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry