Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Just got these on Craigslist!

hcloud13

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Silver XLR
Just got a set of factory XLR rims on Craigslist for a 100$ The rims are in awesome shape and fitted with still a very good set of michelin tires! Will be nice to have a spare set now.
21055912_10213394087462399_4918075937734700793_o.jpg

Just got a set of factory XLR rims on Craigslist for a 100$ The rims are in awesome shape and fitted with still a very good set of michelin tires! Will be nice to have a spare set now.
View attachment 7240

That was a steal at that price! They could of added another 0 = $1000 [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 7240

Mostly replying to this post urging you to seek higher ground for both yourself (& family) and your XLR. Not sure what is going on in your county but in Charlotte county in the Port Charlotte harbor area is under mandatory evacuation due to storm surge.
Hope you stay safe.

RE those wheels: what a buy! Just wondering what is the date code on the tires?

Mostly replying to this post urging you to seek higher ground for both yourself (& family) and your XLR. Not sure what is going on in your county but in Charlotte county in the Port Charlotte harbor area is under mandatory evacuation due to storm surge.
Hope you stay safe.

RE those wheels: what a buy! Just wondering what is the date code on the tires?

Hi! thanks for the concern:) Just now getting a chance to relax and look around online, hence the late reply.
2 days before it was set to hit we left and started heading north. The closest hotel that had rooms was in Tennessee!

XLR did geat on the drive there and back. Got VERY lucky as my house was fine, not a single scratch. I was also lucky I didn't get flooded as I'm right off the hillsborough river.

That's great, you were lucky and your new ride is running problem free. Enjoy you too down Cruz'in [emoji41]

Hi! thanks for the concern:) Just now getting a chance to relax and look around online, hence the late reply.
2 days before it was set to hit we left and started heading north. The closest hotel that had rooms was in Tennessee!

XLR did geat on the drive there and back. Got VERY lucky as my house was fine, not a single scratch. I was also lucky I didn't get flooded as I'm right off the hillsborough river.

I live in the world golf village area of st Augustine. I live in a condo with my mom. She was nervous because of the [emoji268] behind our place. Couple days before this Irma lady was coming and before the evacuation notice. My mom had another eye bleed. Since her van isn't adapted for me and my sisters husband had told my nephew to stay put. (We aren't in a evacuation zone he did come over and help us put the outdoor furniture in the house. ) my moms neighbor convinced her there was no place to go anyway. And a old neighbors son in law had convinced her the trees were going to come into the condo. So we stayed here and the xlr is safe and dry. The only other thing is I wish I had a lift so I could raise it and either put her van in the garage or use the area for extra storage. But then I would need to raise the ceiling and get extra railing for the garage door.
We only lost electricity for about 11 hrs on Monday. But I had the xlr on the battery tender the whole time. Except I did unplug it during the electrical outage but plugged it back in Monday night.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back