Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Key Fob Search

Not sure if this was in response to my feed but wondering why you would say this.
The last post was for an outfit in north carolina.

This forum is to help members . just advising what dozens of members have found about that seller. No returns. All other sellers jand j and elite hub and others fully stand behind their sales. prices are double what others charge and many have had problems including myself when buying from them. Buyer beware.

Well we all use the ones suggested. Ive got 6 fobs all that work, none with the number he wants. Just programmed a newer style for an 05 a couple days ago. Very few people on here would have extras. He just missed one a couple of days ago on ebay that sold for 500$. Just stupid money for a fob. Theres one on there now from an srx that was programmed by a dealer to an xlr for 50$ that would work .

Mikey; I went on Ebay with the info; can't find it-finally got a help robot;damn metal robot didn't understand anything!!!BULLSHIT!!!What in hell ever happened to talking with live people???

Now there are key fob shells available with no circuit board on eBay but that's not your problem. Sorry.

It broke for the 3rd time!!! at the key chain or ring; connection!!!FIxed it with EPOXY.Damn Plastic!!!

Hi everyone, I looking for a key fob # 15212513, does anyone have one available??

Hi everyone, I looking for a key fob # 15212513, does anyone have one available??
I might be able to help with the key fob 15212512 Transmitter. I have 2 circuit boards that are new from old stock. I'm just not sure if either one will work be its worth a try. I think one of them is the one you need, They are two different boards. I could send them to you to try out to see if they work.

I might be able to help with the key fob 15212512 Transmitter. I have 2 circuit boards that are new from old stock. I'm just not sure if either one will work be its worth a try. I think one of them is the one you need, They are two different boards. I could send them to you to try out to see if they work.
That would be great, Thanks

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back